Friday, August 6, 2010

Van Persie in Arsenal's confidence

London - Robin van Persie remained loyal to Arsenal. Dutch international striker admits she still believes the Gunners had to wait even longer to feel the title.

Van Persie revealed that the squad still has a chance of winning the title this season. "I never stopped believing in the Arsenal," he said as reported by ESPN.

"I love this club, this is the seventh year now. Gunners give me a chance to develop into good players. I want to pay him at the club, fans and anyone with a trophy," said Van Persie.

Former Feyenoord player is also very eager to get back the number 10 which was used by Williams Gallas. Van Persie how he could do the same thing as the player who wore that number, Dennis Bergkamp.

"I'm very impatient wearing No.10. I always wore No.10 since I was young. For me it's a special number because Dennis Bergkamp had put the number over 11 years," he said

No comments:

Post a Comment