Monday, July 26, 2010

Maradona Has Survived Terms

Buenos Aires - Argentina forward Diego Maradona is still willing to extend his contract. The coach signaled his willingness to survive if its staff also maintained.

Although his team failed to bring the World Cup triumph in 2010, Maradona still has the trust of Argentina to train. Previously, this living legend of football ever says it wants to resign right after step Albiceleste stopped Germany in the quarterfinals.

Argentine Football Association (AFA) hopes Maradona willing to extend his contract until four years into the future. But the new coach will decide his future after a meeting with AFA president Julio Grondona.

But before the meeting was held, Maradona seems to have given a positive signal to continue to refine Lionel Messi et al provided the staff who worked with him are also retained. One of her assistant, Oscar Ruggeri who received harsh criticism from the Tango team Grondona after the defeat of Germany.

"I really wanted to stay but it depends Grondona," said El Diego on tv shows El Show del Futbol Venezuela after his journey from ESPN Star quoted.

"If they touch a hair of my staff even just tooling team masseur or vehicle then I would go. I want to continue this adventure but not alone. I chose them. I wanted to continue his career with them."

"I've asked Ruggeri to join me. And this is the main subject should I discuss with Grondona," lid Maradona.

How does AFA, agree terms Maradona?

Okdwitya Karina Sari - detiksport

No comments:

Post a Comment