Thursday, July 29, 2010

Without Warranty in Madrid, the Reds Jovanovic Select



Getty Images

Liverpool - Milan Jovanovic choose to join Spanish giants Liverpool and dismiss Real Madrid. The rejection was due to Los Merengues can not promise him playing regularly in his team.

The Reds were lucky to get Jovanovic released by transfer free status. Though not a few clubs who proposes marriage to a footballer who could be placed on the wing and attack this sector.

In addition to AC Milan, Juventus and Valencia, Madrid seems to have also joined in the hunt for Jovanovic. But the players firmly rejected an offer from the Spanish capital this club.

Maybe a lot of players who easily decide to join if there is an offer from a team of Madrid. But for Jovanovic status will not mean anything if he can not actually play the maximum.

"I think 99 percent of people who talk to me do not understand why the same reject Real. But I'm special. I think I'll be a regular player if I go but if I survive, I'll be where I feel good, like a star while he was in Belgium, "said the former Standard Liege spearhead this on Sky Sports.

"Real just offer a one year contract with options for two years. I say four, they refused so I was determined to reject it. Maybe they are the biggest club in the world but I know there are other big clubs to come."

"I'm not going to go somewhere where I can only play a little. Why? Due to better feel the happiness in other places. Now I only focus on Liverpool," lid goalscorer Serbian victory over Germany in the World Cup.
Terbitkan Entri

Jovanovic will make his debut for Liverpool in the Europa League qualifier against FK Rabotnički Friday (30/07/2010) pm dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment